Skip to content
Other Terms and Conditions
- The policies are subject to change without prior notice.
- With each diamond purchase the carat weight and gold karat content will be provided in writing as applicable.
Please note that diamonds and gemstones have color and clarity characteristics that are natural. Refer to the certificate for your item. It is normal to have slight differences and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise from the pictures and images shown. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect.
- Fine jewelry is not impervious to normal wear, activities or trauma. This is particularly true for rings since hands are regularly subjected to considerable abuse. We do not provide warranties for damage due to normal wear, product loss, loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
- Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require “building up” or restoration work as normal wear.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs(s) allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Lost stone or a stone that has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.