At Licha Diamonds (Licha Enterprises USA & Licha Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.) we recognize that your privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of our services and products and our use of ImaGem technology in providing the same.
In order to provide our full range of products and services, we may collect the following types of information:
- If you communicate with us through our website, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, and business address).
- We do not send “cookies” in response to user registrations.
- When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services and products.
- We may offer some of our services or products in connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites will be governed by the privacy policies of those sites. In the event such information is sent to us in order to deliver the service or product, we process such information in accordance with this Policy.
- In the event we enter into a contract for a service or a product with you, any information we obtain as part of the establishment and administration of the contract will be governed not only by this Policy but also by specific confidentiality provision(s) in the contract.
Licha Diamonds only processes personal information for the purposes described in this Policy. In addition to the above, such purposes include:
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services and products;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services or products.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes.
Licha Diamonds shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Licha Diamonds only in the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent.
We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.We provide such information to a subsidiary or affiliated company or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
- (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- (c) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Licha Diamonds, its customers, users or the public as required or permitted by law.We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users of our website. Such information does not identify you individually.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services or products. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Licha Diamonds processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services and products. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Licha Diamonds reviews its compliance with this Policy from time to time and will take corrective measures promptly if indicated. Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our website but do not anticipate significant changes. Please feel free to contact ImaGem through our website.